Assistant Lecturer at Marian University College
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Marian University College
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
• Masters Degree, or PhD, or equivalent qualifications in either Chemistry or Physics, from a recognized University.
• The minimum GPA for the Bachelor’s Degree is 3.5 and for the Masters Degree is 4.0 or a grade point average of B+ in the case of an unclassified degree..
Job Education Requirements: Masters Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3-4 Years
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letters accompanied with photocopies of certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae, birth certificate, contact address, and names of three referees. The deadline for submitting applications is Monday 12th August 2019. An interview for shortlisted applicants is planned to be soon thereafter. Communication will be made only to short listed applicants. Qualified Tanzanian women are strongly encouraged to apply for the available positions. Please submit your application to: The Deputy Principal (Administration and Finance) Marian University College P.O. Box 47. BAGAMOYO E-mail: [email protected], [email protected] Copied to: [email protected]