Assistant Accountant at Serene Microfinance Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Serene Microfinance Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data as well as preparing reports
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents all financial transactions
- Handling of Sales team commission computation and payments as well as maintenance of the required records.
- Handling statutory deductions and tax payments while observing the stipulated deadline dates of submission. This includes the following taxes, Income tax, VAT, PAYE,Withholding tax.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards and carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Performing any other duties he/she may be assigned by supervisor
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Application Deadline: Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 13th October, 2019. All late applications will not be processed. Application Address All applications should be sent by email and addressed to: The Human Resource and Administration Manager, Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813, The Copy Cat Building, 3rd Floor, New Bagamoyo Road-Victoria-Dar es Salaam Email; [email protected].co.tz Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.