Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative Jobs in Tanzania : Program Coordinator Pediatric HIV and AIDS
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and families. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the following positions. Please visit our website at www.agpahi.or.tz for detailed job descriptions about the position
Position Title: Program Coordinator Pediatric HIV and AIDS
Reporting to: RCH Manager ZPM
The Program Coordinator Pediatric is responsible for the leadership, coordination and management of the technical team staff for Pediatric HIV and AIDS clinical activities in all the supported regions with the main objective being, to ensure highest attainable technical performance in reflection to AGPAHI’s vision and mission in the AGPAHI supported facilities.
Qualifications, Skills and ability
• Medical Doctor, with experience in Pediatrics, preferably with strong knowledge in HIV and background in public health. MPH or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• At least (5)five years of work experience in the area of HIV/AIDS,
• Proven knowledge on Pediatric HIVIAIDS prevention, care and treatment,
• Knowledge of the Tanzania health system and structures, preferably experience working with Tanzania MOHCDGEC.
• Excellent planning, organizing, and report writing skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with different stakeholders at all levels
• Team leadership and good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close of business on Friday 8th March, 2019 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to [email protected] Please mention the title of the position in your email and do not attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.