Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board Jobs in Tanzania : Registrar
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Public Sector Jobs in Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/J/251 6th February, 2019
On behalf of the National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) and Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB) President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified, dynamic, intelligent and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 7 vacant posts mentioned below;
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board is a government institution enforcing the Architects and Quantity Surveyors (Registration) Act No.4 of 2010; among its function is to register and regulate conduct of Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Allied Professionals and their practicing firms.
Registrar (1 POST)-Re-advertised:
Registrar reports: To the Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be the Accounting Officer of the Board;
• To prepare and submit relevant reports, budget, appointment and development plans of the Board;
• Provide overall management and optimal utilization of financial and human resources of the Board;
• To monitor and implement the policies, goals, programmes, procedures for efficient running of the Board;
• To ensure the preparation of draft policies and procedures for approval by the Board;
• To promote good relationship with the Government and other organizations within and outside Tanzania;
• To be a custodian of all documents of the Board including safe keeping official seal, contracts and other confidential documents of the Board;
• To supervise and monitor day to day operations of the Board;
• To act as Secretary to the Board of Directors, and
• To perform any other duties as assigned by the Board.
Qualifications and Experience:
Basic University Degree or equivalent qualification in either Architecture or Quantity Surveying, must be registered with Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board, must have at least seven years working experience in the relevant field.
Job application procedure
General Terms and Conditions of Service:
Successful Candidate will be employed on contract basis for a term of five years.
The Successful Candidate will be offered competitive remunerations according to the Board’s remuneration scheme.
Note; Those who were applied before are required to Re-apply