This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Feb 2022
Architect II at Sokoine University Of Agriculture
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: SUA
- Location: Tanzania
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
POSITION: ARCHITECT II (1 Position)
- Department of Estate and Works
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Architecture, Building Design, Architectural and Building Engineering Technology, Landscape Architecture, Architectural Technology, Architectural Engineering, Interior Design or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Must be registered by the Architect and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQSRB) as a graduate Architect.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in designing and planning of buildings and other related structures;
- To assist in preparation of different building/construction and related project proposals,
- To assist in estimating construction costs based on the building and/or structure designed,
- To assist in carrying out feasibility studies and drafting of technical documents related to the designs,
- To assist in implementation of daily building/construction and related activities;
- To assist in inspecting building projects at all stages,
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Not above 45 years of age
- As per applicable Scheme of Service and the Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 6 of 2015.
- One-year renewable contract depending on performance and availability of Funds.
Method of ApplicationAll Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,
NOTE that for those who studied abroad, TCU Verification of certificates must be attached to the application.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 February 2022.