Antojam Technical and Supply Company Jobs in Tanzania : Boiler Technician / Spare Sales Representative
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Antojam Technical and Supply Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Antojam seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of Boiler Technician and Spare sales representative.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Boiler Technician/Spare Sales Representative to join Antojam Technical and Supply Company LTD to help us deliver Boiler services (In terms of Selling Boiler, Spare parts and perform Technical works) in the country. If you are focused, committed and ready to take on new challenges, then read on.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
• Experience Level: Intermediate/Expert
• Experience Length: 2- 3 years
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS BOILER TECHNICIAN
• Burner diagnose and repair
• Pressure reducing station ( PRS) installation and repair
• Boiler refractory assessments and casting
• Boiler commissioning and setting all parameters
• Repair and maintenance
• Boiler annual quarterly and monthly service
• Boiler replacement of worn out spares and sourcing of the same
• Other machines service e.g. heat exchange and steam system.
Boiler chemical cleaning and descaling
AS SPARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• Manage communication to various departments for all potential resources for various part business and determine communication plans for customers.
• Prepare strategies and ensure achievement of all parts sales objectives and develop sales volumes of assign area.
• Analyze and determine all replacement part requirement according to customer requests and recommend parts to improve sales.
• Provide customer with all part knowledge and provide support to all customer services.
• Exceptionally skilled in the hands on maintenance and repair of designated Electrical and mechanical systems within the limits of their skill and knowledge, and be capable of anticipating potential faults or problems which may occur to avoid any disruption to the to the system
• Assemble, install, calibrate and commission a wide range of advanced plant and equipment.
• To provide technical supervision to site staff as required and contribute at all times to a good “facilities team” performance.
• To comply at all times with the Company’s Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Procedures and to ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with the Industry’s best practices so as to best protect the Client’s and Antojam’s assets or business.
• To ensure that all areas in which work is undertaken are kept in a clean and tidy condition to ensure minimum disruption to the building users.
• Maintain formal and informal communications with all parties related to service activities/working group.
• Undertake other tasks deemed to be within your capability.
Key Performance Indicators
• The timely completion of allocated Planned Maintenance Tasks
• The timely completion of Reactive Maintenance Tasks.
• The accurate completion of all task sheets with relevant information.
• Relationship Management
• Working with others
• Planning and Organization
• Results Orientation Continuous improvement
• Very good Command of English
• High convincing power