AngloGold Ashanti Jobs in Tanzania : Defect Elimination Engineer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise and guidance to Asset Management Superintendent to enable the Reliability team to drive a step change in assert performance.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Register by Professional bodies with Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) from accredited university..
- Minimum five years’ experience in Assert Reliability specifically In Mining industry with key focus on both Fixed and Heavy Mobile Plant.
- Assist in developing, implementing of Maintenance Strategy both for Fixed and Mobile assets as per Business requirement
- Commit your best endeavor and full capability to transfer the knowledge and skills to the condition monitoring team as part of succession planning.
- Run data analysis and establish reports on key area of concern for critical equipment and establish remedial actions for the purpose of cost saving and equipment reliability
- Advice your manager of any situation or condition that could create obstacles to, or opportunities for, the wok of managerial team or company.
- Demonstrate work behaviors consistent with the company values, and work within prescribed boundaries, including required behaviors, company policies, standards, procedure, and registration requirement.
- Disclose timely information to your manager when accountability cannot be meet within limits or can be met with less time or resources than planned.
- Proven Condition Monitoring knowledge and skills
- Certified Reliability Engineering Courses (Vibration and NDT)
- Conversant in CMMS with Excellent English language written and verbal communication skill with specific ability to translate complexity technical and financial into an organized and presentable manner.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Able to show initiative and co-ordination skills and be able to interact with a team.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations and conflicting priorities.