AMREF Health Africa Jobs in Tanzania : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: AMREF Health Africa
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
Provide support for Amref Health Africa project result management using result based framework, coordination and harmonization of evidences. Work together with project Managers and M&E team and other program staff throughout all Amref Health Africa Tanzania.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: –
• Provide continuous monitoring of quality of results across Amref projects
• Regularly evaluate results achieved by program and partners against their targets and track overall progress in achieving program goals.
• Provide M&E training and on-going assistance to project team, partners and local government authorities to ensure quality data collection, analysis and use of data for decision making and timely report writing.
• Design and revise appropriate monitoring and Evaluation process and tools and build M&E capacity among project staff and partners and the local government departments in the districts
• Work closely with Program/Project Managers in managing project results using results-based frameworks and the reporting tools
• Proactively work MER Manager to prepare performance data for the collected reports
• Facilitate timely submission of reports, work with MER to refine project reports and timely submission including timely feedback on quality and contents to project team
• Work with advocacy, communications unit and project team in the identification of lessons/evidences to feed into policy reviews, generation of Amref advocacy agenda
• Capture lessons learned and best practices, documentation, and dissemination of information
• Assist project staff in the development of quality presentations, abstracts, articles, etc.
• Actively participate in project evaluation and operational research
• Developing and maintaining relevant databases and filing systems for optimal management of information
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE: –
• Basic degree in public health, demography, health informatics, statistics, epidemiology or equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in M&E of health programs, including the use of data to inform decision making, planning, resource allocation and other strategic initiatives, preferably in Tanzania.
• Proficiency in evaluation design and development of indicators.
• Good working knowledge of descriptive, inferential and advanced statistics.
• Strong qualitative, quantitative and analytical skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined in as one document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 HOURS March 08th, 2019. All correspondences should be directed to: Email: [email protected] . Amref health Africa -Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply.