Alere Inc Jobs in Tanzania : Regional Sales Director – SEABU
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Alere Inc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Ensures that the assigned region meets or exceeds sales and profitability objectives. Formulates sales strategies for markets within the assigned geography and product lines to attain revenue goals set by the company. Works with sales representatives to identify and evaluate market opportunities and sales potential and to establish and achieve their annual sales objectives. Manages and coaches the activities of sales representatives, clinical representatives, and other field personnel. Negotiates contracts with external customers. Keeps the company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity. Responsible for the management and implementation of company policies. Travel required 50-75%.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Recruits, coaches and develops organizational talent in region/territory.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.;
- Creates an entrepreneurial environment.
- Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. May supervise non-exempt employees.
- Keeps the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.;
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations, etc.).;
- Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives.;
- Responsible for a sales team, with assigned territory
- Responsible for all sales in the assigned territory including growing existing business
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the Marketing Manager.
- Maintains a high level relationship with clients, consultants and external organisations.
- Develops and Implements organisations sales strategy to ensure short and long term business target achievement and objectives.
- Plans, directs and monitors sales activities and gives monthly feedback on sales versus forecast.
- Manages and supports sales administration, customer service, distributions, credit collections, invoicing and ensures orders are processed in time.
- Ensures stock flow processes are maintained.
- Coaches Country Managers; Key Account Manager and Sales Representatives regarding sales, promotions and sales techniques.
- Maintains company standards and procedures.
- Provide field based support to the Company’s commercial partners to assist in the growth of Product sales within the Region;
- Asses any current or future Product opportunities and report pursue opportunities
- Implement and support marketing and sales activities of the Products within the Region;
- Advise Company of market and industry trends relevant to the Products within the Region;
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the Region; and
- Assess the current distribution channels of the Company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the Employee may believe there are necessary
- Prepare an annual business plan to be submitted to and discussed with the Company’s African sales team.
- Introduce new and improved Products into the Region as directed by the Company.
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialist and/or supervisory personnel who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments; evaluates performance of and assists in career development planning for subordinates; often responsible for a centralized staff or professional function of the company.