Alere Inc Jobs in Tanzania : Key Account Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Alere Inc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
The Senior Key Account Manager provides ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service. Additionally, The Senior Key Account Manager manages a sales team in the specified area. The Senior Key Account Manager ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team. Within the defined territory. The Senior Key Account Manager will drive country sales with the country manager and in country specialists and drive the sales in the region and growth and manage existing accounts.
- The Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and general customer service in the geographical areas of responsibility
- Complete Familiarization with the products in the Alere Portfolio
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans for the full range of products in the geographical area of responsibility
- Establish strategies and tactics and then promote Alere products to the customer base to differentiate Alere products from competitors and to further demonstrate the product’s utility in different indications.
- Creating awareness of Alere products amongst KOL’s and KDM’s to expand existing business
- Support the Sales and Marketing team at congresses and conferences
- Organize and manage product evaluations
- Monitor and report on competitive activities
- Conduct product training sessions with customers when necessary
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Alere Quality System
- A strong, and proven background in contracts and commercial management
- Previous experience drafting and reviewing sales contracts, tenders and quotations
- bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- The Employee shall advise Company of market and industry trends relevant to the Products within the Region;
- The Senior Key Account Manager shall assess the current distribution channels of the Company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the Employee may believe there are. The Employee shall recommend any changes to the Company as they may deem appropriate;
- The candidate shall prepare an annual business plan to be submitted to and discussed with the Company’s African sales team.
- The candidate shall conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the Region;
- Ensure Distributors’ complete familiarization of, and adherence to Alere’s Compliance policies.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
Preferred Candidate Profile
- Effectively meets the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently in a matrix reporting environment.
- High level of integrity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team-focused environment.
- Multi –tasking skills and ability to remain effective and patient under pressure variables
- Proficiency in the use of software tools including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Swahili for technical and expert audience.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Develop understanding of target audiences and participate in audience needs analysis.
- Customer orientated.
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks and projects to meet deadlines.
Qualifications And Experience
- Qualifications: Candidate must have a Microbiology/Technical degree
Experience: 4 Years of experince within revelant field
- Candidates must be able to travel
- Preference is that they reside in Tanzania
- Must be able to communicate in: