Akilimali Bureau of Advisers Jobs in Tanzania : IT Systems Engineer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Akilimali Bureau of Advisers
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
The main responsibility of the position is to be Information Technology Technical Lead for designing and implementing IT products and services that solve customer business challenges at their budget. The position reports directly the Managing Director
Support Sales team while visiting corporate clients, listen to their business challenges and the strategies they want to implement, and propose appropriate IT products and services that will enable them to quickly accomplish their business goals.
Support sales team to prepare technical proposals to enterprise customers
Support sales team to purchase hardware/software required to successfully implement the project.
Oversees IT projects implementations.
Technical Hands-on Lead in IT projects implementation, involving design and configurations of firewalls, routers, switches, call center systems, active directory, Mail servers, IP PBX, and other similar systems.
• Recent university graduate in IT/Telecoms or Computer Engineering with ability to learn quickly to master the job.
• Technical hands on experience in design and configurations of some or all the following technology vendors; Cisco, Microsoft, Sophos, Dell EMC, HP, Hikvision, VMware, Avaya,Solar Winds, Polycom.
• Professional Certifications such as below will be an added advantage; (Cisco Certified Network Associate, Microsoft Certified Professional, VMware Certified Professional)
• Hands-on experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent spoken/written English is mandatory
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• A well organized individual with excellent planning skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, target oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
• Persistent, resilient and not easily disappointed.
• A very persuasive individual; able to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people (good team player)
Starting salary not above Tshs. 1,200,000/= gross per month.