Air Tanzania Limited Job Vacancy : Aircraft Cleaners Grade II x4
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Air Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
AIRCRAFT CLEANERS GRADE II (4 POSTS)
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Must have National Form IV or Form VI Certificate widi passes in English and Kiswaliili
- Must have a Basic Technician Certificate from VET A or any recognized training institution
- Basic Certificate in mechanics or odier technical related certificates will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle general cleaning of line, hangar and workshop facilities under supervision
- To clean Aircraft and aircraft components under supervision.
- To assist in positioning working and safety gears to facilitate maintenance activities.
- Performs anv odier duties as mav be assigned by die supervisor
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
How to Apply
Air Tanzania Limited
MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: i) A detailed curriculum vitae (CV); ii) Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)) iii) Two recent passport size photographs; iv) Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees; v) Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers. vi) The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
CLOSING DATES: Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement deadline will be 21/03/2019.
MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.