Air Tanzania Company Limited Job Vacancy : Procurement and Supplies Officer Grade I x2
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
POSITION: PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER GRADE I (2 POSTS)
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management, Materials Management, Logistics Management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution
- Must have a Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP)) Certificate or its equivalent and have a valid Practicing License issued by PSPTB
- Must have at least three (3) years working experience of two years in a similar field in a competitive business environment
- Computer literate
- Candidates with relevant airline experience will be given preference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure contracts are implemented as per their terms and conditions.
- To develop appropriate systems, procedures and guidelines for die procurement function.
- To advise on best procurement strategies in collaboration with user department.
- To evaluate vendor performance and advice accordingly.
- To maintain an up-to-date filing system on pricing and vendors to ensure immediate and accurate access to information.
- To prepare bid documents and Tender advertisements.
- To coordinate preparation of technical specifications, statement of requirements and terms of reference.
- To post Annual Procurement Plan information to die Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Database.
- To perform any order duties as assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: i) A detailed curriculum vitae (CV); ii) Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)) iii) Two recent passport size photographs; iv) Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees; v) Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers. vi) The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
CLOSING DATES: Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement deadline will be 21/03/2019:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.