Air Tanzania Company Limited Job Vacancy : Driver Grade II x28
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
DRIVER GRADE II ( 28 POSTS)
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Must have Form IV certificate widi Class E or Cl driving License
- Must have attended a Basic Driving Course from VETA/National Institute of Transport or any recognized institution.
- Must have a working experience of minimum of 1 year accident free.
- Possession of Trade Test or a Basic Mechanics Course will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive staff towards approved destinations in accordance widi traffic regulations.
- To take vehicles due for routine maintenance / repair to die appointed sendee agents.
- To undertake minor mechanical repairs.
- To maintain log books and records all movement as instructed.
- To make pre-inspection to the assigned vehicles prior travelling and report mechanical damages / defects.
- To verify safety and cleanliness of vehicles at all times.
- To verify diat valid documents and permits are acquired prior commencement of any journey.
- Perform anv other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: i) A detailed curriculum vitae (CV); ii) Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)) iii) Two recent passport size photographs; iv) Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees; v) Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers. vi) The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
CLOSING DATES: Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement deadline will be 21/03/2019:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.