Air Tanzania Company Limited Job Vacancy : Assistant Procurement and Supplies Officer x4
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions.
POSITION: ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER (4 POSTS)
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Must have a Diploma in Procurement and Logistics/Alatenals Management or its equivalent from recognised academic institution
- Must be registered widi PSPTB
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience in a similar field in a competitive business environment
- Computer Literate.
- Candidates widi relevant airline experience will be given preference, b) Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain a location index system in die store
- To analyse user department consumption patterns and predicting future trends
- To manager an archive records of receipt and issuance of goods and services
- To maintain an updated inventory of goods, supplies and materials
- To manager plans for stock levels
- To maintain records for each local purchase order.
- Perform any odier duty may be assigned by die supervisor.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: i) A detailed curriculum vitae (CV); ii) Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)) iii) Two recent passport size photographs; iv) Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees; v) Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers. vi) The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
CLOSING DATES: Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement deadline will be 21/03/2019:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.