Aieswift Jobs in Tanzania : Sampling Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Aieswift
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are currently expanding our commercial and operational management team, and we are proud to be in a position where we can offer a career with huge potential and long-term development opportunities. We are a global business, so we require people with a global mindset that are happy to be based abroad, learn new skills and often working with different nationalities and cultures.
• Any experience in a multicultural environment would be beneficial for the appointment, along with any experience working in foreign countries.
• For this role, you will be reporting to the General Managerand assist with running the company’s services.
• You will be ensuring that the samples are drawn as per documented procedures on site as well as reporting events to local clients and liaising with the company’s own network of offices and laboratories.
• Ensure that the samples’ storage areas and quality procedures are managed adequately, by keeping accurate records of all items in store
• Manage the overall performance for the local staff, including but not limited to; managing schedules and deadlines, monitoring and controlling overtime, warehousing, sample management, logistics and site visits.
• As a person, you will be diligent, detail driven and a good communicator to develop relationships with both your team and client representatives.
To manage, organize, closely supervise, co-ordinate and administer all operations and activities related to assigned division ensuring proper services that fully comply with approved company’s procedures, international standards and business contracts requirements are provided to the clients.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift and the account manager Jordan Roberts or Robert Jones