Agrifood Business Jobs in Tanzania : Operations Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Agrifood Business
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
• Drive Business Development in Country
• Build excellent relation with key clients
• Coordinate and set example to operations
• Close monitoring of operations
• Coordinate back office team to surpass client service expectations
• Map and update business processes and procedures
• Ensure business processes are accessed, understood and complied with
• Identify and disseminate good practises
• Conduct internal audits
• Maintain and improve Quality performance and Design and maintain the Quality management system
• Follow up on non-conformities/corrective/preventive actions
• Consolidate and analyse KPIs
• Implement corrective actions and follow-up
• Conduct Annual Management Review / follow up action plans
• Evaluate partners/contractors on their Quality Management System
• Propose good practices
• Ensure consistent application of all relevant policies and procedures
• Ensure clear communication to all internal and external interfaces
• Process all necessary administration and documentation in area of responsibility
• Coordination and reporting of AGRIFOOD inspections in Tanzania and East Africa as applicable. ‘.
• Monitoring of Operations, Senior Inspectors and inspectors performance.
• Ensuring compliance to Local inspection procedures
• Updating and monitoring of all inspections
• Appraise him with QHSE Policies and procedures and ensure compliance at all times.
• Previous experience in the agrifood cargo handling business preferably in an international inspection agency
• Above 5 years’ experience) with team coordination
• A strong knowledge of the market and relations with main stakeholders is a must.
• Excellent english level and Microsoft office tools are fundamental.