African Management Services Company Jobs in Tanzania : Distributor Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: African Management Services Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Distributor Manager – Dar Es Salaam
Posted On 2019/02/05
City Dar es Salaam
Work Experience 4-5 years
Our client is a leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. They are looking for a Distributor Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam and reporting to the Country Manager who will be responsible for building a commercially active distributor management plan with their Distributors and stockists in order to increase the coverage and market share of their brands in the territory as well as be the single point of contact for the distributors.
• Managing Commercial Calendar, activation, Commercial Assets and Business Review
• Build strong customer relationships and develop a quarterly customer engagement plan and visit cycle. Conduct regular customer performance reviews.
• Assume responsibility of all volume targets of customer base.
• Custodian of all distributor orders, and manage trade terms adherence.
• Ensure monitoring of distributor stock cover, rate of sale & availability ensuring no out of stocks and quality of products in accordance with client global rules.
• Working closely with local sales consultants, ensure all sales activities are monitored, tracked and evaluated to make sure they understand their market and act upon opportunities.
• Category Portfolio & Brand Understanding
• Commercial Asset Management
• Customer Management
• Excellence in Execution
• Route to Market Strategy
• Selling & Negotiation
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in a multinational/FMCG/Mining/Banking International working/education exposure