Administrative/Security Coordinator at Red Cross Society
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Red Cross Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Summary We seek to hire a qualified candidate for the position of Administrative/Security Coordinator .
• Compliance with and adherence to Tanzania Red Cross policies, guidance and handbooks and donor/auditor requirements at Refugees camp.
• Facilitate the support function`s strategic input to the development of the Strategy and Plan of Action.
• Provide input on operational of Staff daily activities and coordinate and align operational support with programs plans.
• Responsible for ensuring quality Performance Management of Staff.
• Responsible for the strategic development of structures, technical systems, human resource capacity and allocation
• Responsible for development of new specific technical SOPs, guidelines and employees working tools
• Responsible for organizational learning related to program support.
• Responsible for technical capacity building of support staff at the Refugees Camp.
• Supervision of the Tanzania Red Cross Office at the Refugees Camp.
• Implement TRCS’s financial, HR, administration and logistics systems, routines and procedures, developing SOPs in line with Tanzania Red Cross policies and procedures.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Sociology or other relevant field.
• 5 years’ relevant experience from a middle management position in a humanitarian/ recovery context
• Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Applications may be submitted via Post Office, by hand delivery, or by email. The deadline for submission is 14th August 2019 by 16.00 Hrs. All applications will be addressed through the email-[email protected] ,or you can send through Posta or hand delivery by using the below address. The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM.