Administrative Assistant at The United Arab Emirates Embassy in Tanzania
- Company: The United Arab Emirates Embassy in Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our organization. She/he will work directly with our office staff to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must be fluent in Arabic and English, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- welcome and greet clients and office guests
- Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks
- Plan and schedule meetings and other office related events: send reminders regarding upcoming appointments.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages.
- Schedule travel arrangements.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office: type out correspondence letters, emails and memos, prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 or more years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite and other administrative programs.
- Outstanding communicator, both orally and written, especially in Arabic and English.
- Self-starter who works well independently.
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them.
- Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, fax, etc.).
Method of Application
To apply send your resume and position that you are applying for to [email protected] All applications must be submitted electronically (via e-mail) Deadline : 30th September 2019.