Accountant x2 at Zanzibar Insurance Corporation (ZIC)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Zanzibar Insurance Corporation (ZIC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Duty station: Head Office Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam Office
Report to: Chief Accountant
- Assists the Chief Accountant in the supervision and monitoring of all Non-Life accounting matters.
- Supervises Non-Life accounting operations and ensures adherence to financial regulations in the day to day operations.
- Maintains proper documentation and accuracy of 11011-life revenues, claims and payments
- Prepares monthly and other periodic financial reports and return of Non-Life Accounts..
- Maintains all books of Non-Life Accounts and allied records.
- Implements internal control systems and other accounting policies and procedures.
- .Any other related duties assigned by the superiors
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University
- Proficient training in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy.
Remuneration will be according to the ZIC salary scale and other terms and conditions of ZIC
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by a typed detailed CV. Birth certificate, Certified copies of academic certificates, Three Names of Referees, Current Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and two passport size photographs should be addressed to: MANAGING DIRECTOR, ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION, P. O. BOX 432, MAISARA – MPIRANI ZANZIBAR. Deadline: 01/10/2019 IMPORTANT NOTE: Testimonials/provision results/statement of results are not accepted. Employed applicants are required to channel their application letter through their employer. This is a renewable contract based employment