Accountant H/F at Sagemcom Tanzania
- Company: Sagemcom Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Sagemcom is a worldwide high technology group with its headquarter in France. Thanks to its proven capacity for innovation, the group is in a leadership position in many markets. Sagemcom aims to become a world leader in broadband terminals, convergence and energy solutions. Sagemcom is a private independent group backed by both Charterhouse, a Tier1 private equity firm, and its employees.
– General and analytical accounting
– Record different accounting documents, including the analytical allocation
– Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
– Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
– Cash & Bank reconciliation
– Process depreciation, asset acquisition, asset disposals and transfers
– Intercompany transactions updates and reconciliations
– Analyze and report on income statement and statement of financial position as per HQs requirements and deadlines
– Liaise with auditors for queries/requests pertaining to the preparation/audit of Financial Statements
– Monitor and process cash inventory and the efficiency of internal controls
– Ensure that all statutory licenses are compliant as per the country legislation and are kept up to date
– Prepare and ensure submission of VAT and all other related monthly/quarterly returns
– Fiscal and social obligations
– Prepare and file tax returns on a timely basis
– Prepare and finalize payroll and payslips as per company’s policy and local legislation
– Financial and cost control
– Provide assistance to project managers/ country managers in cost control (budget, variation analysis…)
– Prepare the management reporting / monthly consolidation as established by the company
– Prepare customer invoices and advances of payment
– Payment processing in accordance to the established processes and requirements
– Manage and reconcile debtors and suppliers accounts
– Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software will be an added advantage.
– The ideal candidate should adhere to the company’s policy, willing to learn and eager to expand knowledge and experience.