Accountant H/F at Sagemcom Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sagemcom Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Sagemcom is a worldwide high technology group with its headquarter in France. Thanks to its proven capacity for innovation, the group is in a leadership position in many markets. Sagemcom aims to become a world leader in broadband terminals, convergence and energy solutions. Sagemcom is a private independent group backed by both Charterhouse, a Tier1 private equity firm, and its employees.
– General and analytical accounting
– Record different accounting documents, including the analytical allocation
– Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
– Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
– Cash & Bank reconciliation
– Process depreciation, asset acquisition, asset disposals and transfers
– Intercompany transactions updates and reconciliations
– Analyze and report on income statement and statement of financial position as per HQs requirements and deadlines
– Liaise with auditors for queries/requests pertaining to the preparation/audit of Financial Statements
– Monitor and process cash inventory and the efficiency of internal controls
– Ensure that all statutory licenses are compliant as per the country legislation and are kept up to date
– Prepare and ensure submission of VAT and all other related monthly/quarterly returns
– Fiscal and social obligations
– Prepare and file tax returns on a timely basis
– Prepare and finalize payroll and payslips as per company’s policy and local legislation
– Financial and cost control
– Provide assistance to project managers/ country managers in cost control (budget, variation analysis…)
– Prepare the management reporting / monthly consolidation as established by the company
– Prepare customer invoices and advances of payment
– Payment processing in accordance to the established processes and requirements
– Manage and reconcile debtors and suppliers accounts
– Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software will be an added advantage.
– The ideal candidate should adhere to the company’s policy, willing to learn and eager to expand knowledge and experience.